Senior hero Venkatesh and young Mega hero Varun Tej’s multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration, released a couple of days ago to positive reviews. The film is racing ahead at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
Meanwhile, F2’s director Anil Ravipudi revealed in a latest media interaction that it was the legendary yesteryear starts NTR and ANR-starrer 1961 classic, Gundamma Katha, which inspired him to make F2. “I have been a huge fan of Gundamma Katha since my child, and the film inspired me to make F2 now,” said Anil, who also confirmed that he is planning to extend F2 into a comedy movie franchise like the Golmaal series.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser update gets a date
- Mega family’s tribute to fan
- Anushka politely declines star hero project
- Akhil, Pooja Hegde shake a leg for a fun song
- Prabhas20’s next schedule postponed to January?
- Young director joins Netflix’s Lust Stories Telugu