After a couple of intriguing first look posters, the makers of Tamil star Vikram and director Gautham Menon’s ongoing spy thriller, Dhruva Natchathiram, unveiled the film’s teaser yesterday to a shattering response.
The teaser is spectacular in every sense and its style quotient is on par with Hollywood and is reminiscent of the Bourne series. In the movie, Vikram will be seen as a secret agent based in the US who comes down to Delhi on a mission to save K, a mysterious leader of a group named K.
Vikram looks like a million bucks in his salt and pepper avatar, while Gautham’s voice-over for K’s character raises the curiosity factor for the movie. Anu Emmanuel, the Majnu girl, will be seen as Vikram’s love interest.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out