Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy is being eagerly awaited by his fans. Touted as a period thriller, the film will be directed by Taxiwaala fame Rahul Sankrityan and produced under Sithara Entertainments banner on a massive scale.
As per the latest updates, star heroine Sai Pallavi is said to be in advanced talks to be paired with Nani. Apparently, Pallavi was first approached by the makers in February, but the lockdown has delayed the proceedings. An official announcement regarding her inclusion in the film’s cast will be out soon.
A major part of the film was supposed to be shot in Kolkata, but the team has decided to erect sets in Hyderabad. Top technicians will be working on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise
- When Ramoji Rao personally received SP Balasubrahmanyam at airport
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?