Post the closure of Vijay Devarakonda’s welfare fund for the poor, the star hero is not at all in the news. He is spending his much needed time with his family in Hyderabad.
Now that the governments have given a green signal to start the shoots, Vijay is not at all interested to get back to the sets as he feels that the danger is not gone down and this is the time one needs to be very careful.
He says that shoots can wait and if not taken the precaution, many lives can be at stake. As of now, he is happily staying at home and having his home food happily.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?