Rakul Preet will be one of the first few actresses to resume shooting after the over 3 month-long lockdown. The star heroine will soon be commencing the shoot for her upcoming Hindi romantic comedy co-starring Arjun Kapoor.
Initially, the makers of this as-yet-untitled film had planned to wrap up the final schedule in Europe. But with the Coronavirus scare gripping the entire Europe, the film’s unit has now decided to plan the remaining shoot in Mumbai itself. Rakul will soon fly back to Mumbai from Delhi to take part in this Kaashvie Nair directorial venture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema