Rakul Preet will be one of the first few actresses to resume shooting after the over 3 month-long lockdown. The star heroine will soon be commencing the shoot for her upcoming Hindi romantic comedy co-starring Arjun Kapoor.
Initially, the makers of this as-yet-untitled film had planned to wrap up the final schedule in Europe. But with the Coronavirus scare gripping the entire Europe, the film’s unit has now decided to plan the remaining shoot in Mumbai itself. Rakul will soon fly back to Mumbai from Delhi to take part in this Kaashvie Nair directorial venture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara Advani becomes the top choice in Bollywood- Here’s show?
- Color Photo Suhas’ dairy packed with multiple films
- Pawan Kalyan’s directors facing a lot of tension and insecurity?
- After Nithiin, top Malayalam star to remake Andhadhun
- Rajasekhar in complete rest- To avoid shoots for now
- Review : Meka Suri 2 – Works in bits and pieces