Director Teja and his Jayam and Nijam villain Gopichand’s new film, Alivelu Venkataramana, has been in the news for a while. So far, Teja held talks with star heroines Kajal Aggarwal, Anushka and Sai Pallavi for the leading lady’s role.
But the latest reports suggest that it’s yet another top actress Rakul Preet who has high chances to sign on the dotted line eventually. Apparently, Teja has already approached Rakul over phone and the actress is said to have evinced interest in reteaming with her Loukyam co-star Gopichand. An official announcement regarding Rakul’s inclusion in the film is expected soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?