Earlier today, an official announcement came out that Zee Plex has acquired the rights of Tamil actor Vijay Sethupathi and Aishwarya Rajesh’s rural drama, Ka Pae Ranasingam.
Reportedly, the streaming giant is gearing up to dub the film in five Indian languages and is even planning to provide subtitles for ten more International languages.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Zee Plex is going to stream Ka Pae Ranasingam in a pay-per-view format. The film’s premiering date will be out soon. Directed by Virumandi, Ka Pae Ranasingam is going to address Farmers’ issues.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool
- Anil Ravipudi’s film with Mahesh Babu very much on
- Disappointed Sandeep Reddy to announce a small film?
- Indraganti has no producer for his next?