Allu Arjun has given his new film Pushpa a great lift by going to various film events and talking about it most of the time.
As the film is a pan-India project, the release is also being planned in a safe manner. Now, the news is that none other than Allu Aravind has sprung into action and is planning the Hindi release.
The Hindi rights have been sold for a bomb but Bunny wants his dad to take care of things and release Pushpa in multiple languages with a bang.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ranveer, Alia’s Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani gets a release date
- Pushpa pre-release event – This star hero as a chief guest?
- Balayya re-starts Unstoppable shoot with these two stars
- NTR-Ram Charan super excited for RRR’s massive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – BJP MLA condemns anchor Ravi’s elimination
- Poll: What’s your take on Kalyan Ram’s Bimbisara teaser?