After witnessing back to back hits in the form of Venky Mama and Prati Roju Pandage, star heroine Raashi Khanna faced a failure with earlier this year released, World Famous Lover. Currently, she is in talks for a few big-budget films in both Telugu and Tamil.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Raashi is all set to make her digital debut soon. Reportedly, she signed a Hindi web series which is expected to go on sets soon.
Though an official confirmation is yet to be made, this news has caught on all over. Complete details regarding the web series are yet to be known.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood