Talented actor, Allari Naresh is currently having two projects in the form of Naandhi and Bangaru Bullodu. Both the projects are expected to be out soon once the theatres are reopened.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Naresh is in talks for a web series. As per the speculations, the series is going to kick-start by this year-end.
However, an official confirmation regarding the series and other details are yet to be out.
Apart from this, the talk is that Vijayendra Prasad has also penned a few web series that will be made by some OTT giants in the first place. So, in the days to come, we would see a lot of Vijayendra Prasad’s work in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time