Tamil star Siva Kartikeyan is waiting for the release of his new film, Doctor. Being directed by Nelson Dilpkumar, the film has Priyanka Mohan as the female lead and is gearing up for a March 26th release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Siva Karthikeyan is likely to join forces with noted director KV Anand for a film. Buzz is also that the project is going to be made as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual.
If the news turns into reality, the film marks the Tollywood debut of Siva Karthikeyan. However, to get clarity on Siva Karthikeyan- KV Anand’s movie, we have to wait for a few more days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg