Tamil star Siva Kartikeyan is waiting for the release of his new film, Doctor. Being directed by Nelson Dilpkumar, the film has Priyanka Mohan as the female lead and is gearing up for a March 26th release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Siva Karthikeyan is likely to join forces with noted director KV Anand for a film. Buzz is also that the project is going to be made as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual.
If the news turns into reality, the film marks the Tollywood debut of Siva Karthikeyan. However, to get clarity on Siva Karthikeyan- KV Anand’s movie, we have to wait for a few more days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?