Recently, director Nag Ashwin completed the script work for his highly-anticipated film with Prabhas. Prabhas 21 will be going on floors towards the end of this year, after the Rebel Star wraps up his ongoing 20th film.
And here is an exciting buzz. Apparently, Nag Ashwin is considering popular Tamil star Arvind Swami to play the main antagonist in Prabhas 21. However, only an official announcement will give us some clarity in this regard. Arvind Swamy is popular among Tollywood movie lovers for his negative roles in Ram Charan’s Dhruva and Mani Ratnam’s Roja and Bombay.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithin-Yeleti film’s title and first look is quite intriguing
- Amid controversies, Kangana resumes Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s shooting
- Shahrukh Khan to be questioned by NCB in drug scandal?
- Rana teams up with star heroine for a Netflix series
- Allu family launch a film studio on Allu Ramalingaiah’s birth anniversary
- Samantha surprises Tollywood colleagues with Saaki hampers