Recently, director Nag Ashwin completed the script work for his highly-anticipated film with Prabhas. Prabhas 21 will be going on floors towards the end of this year, after the Rebel Star wraps up his ongoing 20th film.
And here is an exciting buzz. Apparently, Nag Ashwin is considering popular Tamil star Arvind Swami to play the main antagonist in Prabhas 21. However, only an official announcement will give us some clarity in this regard. Arvind Swamy is popular among Tollywood movie lovers for his negative roles in Ram Charan’s Dhruva and Mani Ratnam’s Roja and Bombay.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu- Anil Ravipudi project back in news again?
- MP Santosh Kumar presents trophies to COVID Warriors Cricket Tourney winners
- Mangli’s unique voice makes Saranga Dariya a rage
- Kamal Haasan takes Covid-19 vaccine
- Tiger Shroff’s next seals its release date
- Press Note: Wild Dog Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas