Recently, director Nag Ashwin completed the script work for his highly-anticipated film with Prabhas. Prabhas 21 will be going on floors towards the end of this year, after the Rebel Star wraps up his ongoing 20th film.
And here is an exciting buzz. Apparently, Nag Ashwin is considering popular Tamil star Arvind Swami to play the main antagonist in Prabhas 21. However, only an official announcement will give us some clarity in this regard. Arvind Swamy is popular among Tollywood movie lovers for his negative roles in Ram Charan’s Dhruva and Mani Ratnam’s Roja and Bombay.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic
- Juicy info on Chay Akkineni’s OTT debut
- This star heroine wants to do Soundarya’s biopic