It’s well known that actress Rashmika Mandanna is making her Bollywood debut with Siddharth Malhotra-starrer spy thriller, Mission Majnu. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, the film’s director Shantanu Baagchi revealed that it was after watching Rashmika’s impressive performance in her 2019 Telugu film, Dear Comrade, that he decided to cast her in Mission Majnu.
Shantanu said that Rashmika has the innocence and beauty required to portray her role in Mission Majnu. He went on to say that he was very surprised to see Rashmika picking up the nuances of her character when he first narrated the script over a zoom call. On the other hand, Mission Majnu’s producer Amar Butala said that Rashmika brings confidence of a big movie star and sincere energy of a newcomer to sets.
Apart from Mission Majnu, Rashmika will also be seen in Amitabh Bachchan’s Goodbye. The film marks her second straight project in Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna gearing up for action-packed Akhanda schedule
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?
- Suresh Production in big plans for the current future