The unexpected lockdown and the uncertainty that’s prevailing regarding the resume of shootings and reopening of theaters pushed several Tollywood production houses into a deep financial mess. Many producers, including the established names, are thinking twice about their ongoing and future projects.
Amid the growing speculations that many films may undergo huge budget cuts and some even shelved, the latest buzz in Tollywood circles is that a popular hero’s ambitious film may be scrapped. The film had its formal announcement on the hero’s birthday and the makers planned it as a pan-India project.
However, now that the situation doesn’t seem favorable and the film can’t be made with a reduced budget, the reputed production house is said to be left with no option but to shelve the film altogether. Will more films follow suit in the coming days?
Articles that might interest you:
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5
- Raghu Babu joins Vishnu Manchu panel; To contest in MAA elections
- Sonu Sood evades taxes amounting to several crores?
- Poll : Which of these Telugu OTT biggies impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss 5 – These two contestants in danger of eviction?