The unexpected lockdown and the uncertainty that’s prevailing regarding the resume of shootings and reopening of theaters pushed several Tollywood production houses into a deep financial mess. Many producers, including the established names, are thinking twice about their ongoing and future projects.
Amid the growing speculations that many films may undergo huge budget cuts and some even shelved, the latest buzz in Tollywood circles is that a popular hero’s ambitious film may be scrapped. The film had its formal announcement on the hero’s birthday and the makers planned it as a pan-India project.
However, now that the situation doesn’t seem favorable and the film can’t be made with a reduced budget, the reputed production house is said to be left with no option but to shelve the film altogether. Will more films follow suit in the coming days?
Articles that might interest you:
- Beats of Radhe Shyam – Stylish and classy
- Mahesh Babu posts amazing birthday wishes to Prabhas
- Bigg Boss 4 – Amma Rajasekhar targeting this contestant time and again
- DDLJ to re-release in 18 countries
- Shankar’s ultimatum to Indian 2’s makers?
- Young actress to sport a slender figure for a film