Hero Rana Daggubati recently announced a horror thriller under the director of Milind Day, a former assistant director in Mani Ratnam’s team. Milind made his directorial debut with Siddharth’s horror thriller, Gruham.
Now, the latest buzz is that the Rana Daggubati-Milind Rau film is based on black magic. The film will be made as a Telugu, Tamil and Hindi trilingual. Tentatively titled Dheerudu in Telugu, the film’s regular shoot will kick-start in January. Rana’s father Suresh Babu will be presenting the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant
- Telangana Governor Tamilisai appreciates Chiranjeevi’s gesture