Hero Rana Daggubati recently announced a horror thriller under the director of Milind Day, a former assistant director in Mani Ratnam’s team. Milind made his directorial debut with Siddharth’s horror thriller, Gruham.
Now, the latest buzz is that the Rana Daggubati-Milind Rau film is based on black magic. The film will be made as a Telugu, Tamil and Hindi trilingual. Tentatively titled Dheerudu in Telugu, the film’s regular shoot will kick-start in January. Rana’s father Suresh Babu will be presenting the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!
- No truth in this crazy buzz on Pushpa