Out of all these films, Sunil’s Ungarala Ram Babu and Nara Rohit’s Kathalo Rajakumari were the main ones. Both the films failed to impress the audience whatsoever and opened to some very dismal collections all over. Ungarala Rambabu did not even see the release light in many areas disappointing Sunil and his team.
Even worse was the case of other releases like Srivalli, Veedevadu, and the dubbed film Sarasudu as they went unnoticed. With the weekend on, there will be some takers for these films in this two days but it will be tough for them to survive from this Monday onwards.
The focus is completely on Jai Lava Kusa and SPYder which are releasing in just a week’s gap.
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release