The strategies have changed big time in Indian film industry as release dates are planned at least one year advance in an industry like Bollywood. But looks like Telugu film industry is still lagging behind.
Films like Premam, Edu Gold Ehe, Jaguar, Abhinetri and Mana Oori Ramayanam were released on the occasion of Dussera. And the following next week, only a Kannada dubbed film like Naga Bharanam released leaving the entire week quite dull.
This clearly shows how badly the makers are planning their releases. A film like Edu Gold Ehe and Abhinetri would have had a clear advantage if they had released last week.
The same thing is happening again this week as well. As many as five films have lined up for a release tomorrow and many don’t even know the names of those films. Kalyan Ram’s ISM, Nandini Nursing Home and Tanu Vache Nanta are some known films which are releasing tomorrow.
Films like Nara Rohit’s Shankara, L7 are also releasing which many are unaware of. Once again, few of these films would have gained hugely if they would have released properly.
This clearly shows that the makers need to plan their releases well so that they can get the best theaters and manage some good collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa