Going by the latest developments in the state, the releases that are scheduled for this week might be postponed. Seemandhra leaders have already called for a theater bandh tomorrow (11th Feb) and the situation will worsen if a favourable resolution is passed in Telangana.
If an unfavourable resolution comes out, trouble is bound to erupt in Telangana, which will again be detrimental for releases. When we spoke to a few distributors, we were told that a decision will be taken by tomorrow evening.
Telugu film producers and distributors are now a worried lot.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback
- Priyamani’s interesting comment on Anushka, Nayan & Samantha
- Tamannaah’s wish to act with this star hero