Going by the latest developments in the state, the releases that are scheduled for this week might be postponed. Seemandhra leaders have already called for a theater bandh tomorrow (11th Feb) and the situation will worsen if a favourable resolution is passed in Telangana.
If an unfavourable resolution comes out, trouble is bound to erupt in Telangana, which will again be detrimental for releases. When we spoke to a few distributors, we were told that a decision will be taken by tomorrow evening.
Telugu film producers and distributors are now a worried lot.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report
- Trivikram to do a quickie before NTR’s film?
- I am acting in movies again to pay my children’s school fees: Pawan Kalyan
- Balakrishna’s wife Vasundhara Devi’s signature forged
- Poll : Which among these films are you looking forward to watching?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-02-2020