KGF director Prashanth Neel is currently one of the most sorted out directors in the South film industry. As the first part is a huge hit, all are waiting to watch what Prashanth has preserved in the second installment of KGF
Meanwhile, in a recent Instagram interaction, Prashanth spoke some good words about our Telugu heroes and films being made here. Answering a few questions asked by fans he said that ace director Rajamouli is a path creating filmmaker and is eagerly waiting for RRR. He also went on to say that NTR as an actor is irreplaceable and Pawan Kalyan’s craze is unmatchable.
On a concluding note, Prashanth said that he is even waiting to watch AA20 and Chiru152 projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda