KGF director Prashanth Neel is currently one of the most sorted out directors in the South film industry. As the first part is a huge hit, all are waiting to watch what Prashanth has preserved in the second installment of KGF
Meanwhile, in a recent Instagram interaction, Prashanth spoke some good words about our Telugu heroes and films being made here. Answering a few questions asked by fans he said that ace director Rajamouli is a path creating filmmaker and is eagerly waiting for RRR. He also went on to say that NTR as an actor is irreplaceable and Pawan Kalyan’s craze is unmatchable.
On a concluding note, Prashanth said that he is even waiting to watch AA20 and Chiru152 projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?