Senior Director, P.Vasu has announced a sequel to 2005 released blockbuster horror comedy, Chandramukhi a few months ago. Starring Rajinikanth and Jyothika in the lead roles, the suspense elements in the film enthralled both Tamil and Telugu audiences.
In the sequel, Lawrence will be reprising Rajinikanth’s role but Jyothika will not be portraying her role. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that yesteryear heroine Simran is likely to replace Jyothika in the latest version.
Leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures will be bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey