Senior Director, P.Vasu has announced a sequel to 2005 released blockbuster horror comedy, Chandramukhi a few months ago. Starring Rajinikanth and Jyothika in the lead roles, the suspense elements in the film enthralled both Tamil and Telugu audiences.
In the sequel, Lawrence will be reprising Rajinikanth’s role but Jyothika will not be portraying her role. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that yesteryear heroine Simran is likely to replace Jyothika in the latest version.
Leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures will be bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again