Tollywood heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda today took part in the inaugural ceremony of a showroom in Warangal. Speaking at the event, the young hero enthralled hundreds of his fans with his trademark electrifying speech.
Much to everyone’s surprise, Vijay Deverakonda said that his brother married a Warangal girl and is leading a very happy married life with two children. “I too will marry a Warangal girl like my brother,” the Arjun Reddy actor said. He went on to ask the crowd if they will vote for him if he joins politics.
Vijay had a memorable 2017 with a path-breaking performance in Arjun Reddy. The actor will have as many as four releases this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Vijay and Mahesh, Kajal and Rakul top Twitter trends
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- Chiru-Balayya’s friendly chitchat at producer’s b’day party
- Crazy speculations on Balayya-Boyapati film’s budget
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya