Tollywood heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda today took part in the inaugural ceremony of a showroom in Warangal. Speaking at the event, the young hero enthralled hundreds of his fans with his trademark electrifying speech.
Much to everyone’s surprise, Vijay Deverakonda said that his brother married a Warangal girl and is leading a very happy married life with two children. “I too will marry a Warangal girl like my brother,” the Arjun Reddy actor said. He went on to ask the crowd if they will vote for him if he joins politics.
Vijay had a memorable 2017 with a path-breaking performance in Arjun Reddy. The actor will have as many as four releases this year.
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment
- Star anchor in Vijay Deverakonda’s debut production venture