After the blockbuster success of last year’s film, iSmart Shankar, young starlet Nidhhi Agerwal has been getting good offers from Telugu, Tamil, and Kannada languages. Though the glamorous girl had kick-started her career in Bollywood with Tiger Shroff’s Munna Michael, she is now in no mood to return back to Mumbai.
Nidhhi’s immediate project, Bhoomi, a rural entertainer with Tamil star Jayam Ravi is gearing up for an OTT release on Disney Plus Hotstar. On the other hand, she has a couple of interesting projects in the pipeline down South.
Looks like Nidhhi has decided to focus on her smooth sailing career in the South cinema instead of going to Bollywood for the time being.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy