After the blockbuster success of last year’s film, iSmart Shankar, young starlet Nidhhi Agerwal has been getting good offers from Telugu, Tamil, and Kannada languages. Though the glamorous girl had kick-started her career in Bollywood with Tiger Shroff’s Munna Michael, she is now in no mood to return back to Mumbai.
Nidhhi’s immediate project, Bhoomi, a rural entertainer with Tamil star Jayam Ravi is gearing up for an OTT release on Disney Plus Hotstar. On the other hand, she has a couple of interesting projects in the pipeline down South.
Looks like Nidhhi has decided to focus on her smooth sailing career in the South cinema instead of going to Bollywood for the time being.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed- This is how much Amitabh is being paid for Prabhas’ film
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally
- Akshay Kumar meets UP CM Yogi; Here’s why?
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh