There’s no stopping Tholi Prema. The Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna-starrer romantic drama released last week to unanimous positive response from movie lovers and critics alike and is having a dream run at the box-offices worldwide. Debutant Venky Atluri has directed the movie, while senior producer BVSN Prasad has bankrolled it.
In its 4-day theatrical run, Tholi Prema has collected Rs 25.8 crore worldwide gross with a share of Rs 14.6 crore. In the twin Telugu states, the film has collected a share of Rs 10.77 in 4 days and looks all set to continue the good show despite the upcoming releases.
Below are Tholi Prema’s AP & Telangana 4-day collections (in shares):
|Nizam||Rs 4.08 Cr
|Ceded||Rs 1.33 Cr
|West||Rs 0.73 Cr
|East||Rs 0.90 Cr
|Krishna||Rs 0.89 Cr
|Guntur||Rs 0.94 Cr
|Nellore||Rs 0.34 Cr
|Uttarandhra||Rs 1.53 Cr
|Total 4 days AP & TG share||Rs 10.77 Cr
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director
- Akhil keeps Telugu directors on hold for Tamil filmmaker?
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country
- Is this the reason behind Anushka’s exit from Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Controversial actress announces her entry into politics
- After Vijay, Nayanthara to romance this star hero?