Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna-starrer romantic drama, Tholi Prema, is having a solid run at the box-offices worldwide. Debutant Venky Atluri’s impressive writing, Thaman’s refreshing music and George C Williams visuals are the major highlights in the movie.
As per the latest updates, Tholi Prema has collected a cool Rs 9.32 crores worldwide share in its opening weekend. Tholi Prema’s worldwide theatrical rights were sold for 18 crores and the film has crossed the halfway mark already.
In the US, Tholi Prema has grossed over $130K on Sunday, and looks to end its first weekend with a gross of nearly $650K. Senior producer BVSN Prasad has bankrolled the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa’s spectacular teaser raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s teaser?
- Prabhas talks about his fear of failure
- Evaru’s 5-day Nizam collections
- Vijay Deverakonda to extend his support to co-star
- Nabha Natesh to showcase her acting prowess in Disco Raja