Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna-starrer romantic drama, Tholi Prema, is having a solid run at the box-offices worldwide. Debutant Venky Atluri’s impressive writing, Thaman’s refreshing music and George C Williams visuals are the major highlights in the movie.
As per the latest updates, Tholi Prema has collected a cool Rs 9.32 crores worldwide share in its opening weekend. Tholi Prema’s worldwide theatrical rights were sold for 18 crores and the film has crossed the halfway mark already.
In the US, Tholi Prema has grossed over $130K on Sunday, and looks to end its first weekend with a gross of nearly $650K. Senior producer BVSN Prasad has bankrolled the movie.
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’