Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna-starrer romantic drama, Tholi Prema, is having a solid run at the box-offices worldwide. Debutant Venky Atluri’s impressive writing, Thaman’s refreshing music and George C Williams visuals are the major highlights in the movie.
As per the latest updates, Tholi Prema has collected a cool Rs 9.32 crores worldwide share in its opening weekend. Tholi Prema’s worldwide theatrical rights were sold for 18 crores and the film has crossed the halfway mark already.
In the US, Tholi Prema has grossed over $130K on Sunday, and looks to end its first weekend with a gross of nearly $650K. Senior producer BVSN Prasad has bankrolled the movie.
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding