Mega cousins Varun Tej and Sai Dharam Tej locked horns with each other with their latest films, Tholi Prema and Inttelligent respectively. Inttelligent released on February 9 to mixed response from fans and critics, while Tholi Prema released on Feb 10 and garnered positive response.
In Krishna district, Inttelligent collected a share of Rs.3,56,056 on its 3rd day, taking its 3-day total to Rs. 18,08,502. On the other hand, Tholi Prema collected Rs.28,26,312 on its second day ending up with a 2-day total of Rs.52,51,867 in Krishna district.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona