Mega cousins Varun Tej and Sai Dharam Tej locked horns with each other with their latest films, Tholi Prema and Inttelligent respectively. Inttelligent released on February 9 to mixed response from fans and critics, while Tholi Prema released on Feb 10 and garnered positive response.
In Krishna district, Inttelligent collected a share of Rs.3,56,056 on its 3rd day, taking its 3-day total to Rs. 18,08,502. On the other hand, Tholi Prema collected Rs.28,26,312 on its second day ending up with a 2-day total of Rs.52,51,867 in Krishna district.
Articles that might interest you:
- Such a delight: Rajamouli on Corona short film ‘Family’
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date
- Vijay, Rashmika’s Dear Comrade’s Hindi version clocks 100M views
- Aamir Khan silently makes a huge contribution
- Tamil actor turned politician donates his college
- Mega hero’s next to skip its announced release date