Mega cousins Varun Tej and Sai Dharam Tej locked horns with each other with their latest films, Tholi Prema and Inttelligent respectively. Inttelligent released on February 9 to mixed response from fans and critics, while Tholi Prema released on Feb 10 and garnered positive response.
In Krishna district, Inttelligent collected a share of Rs.3,56,056 on its 3rd day, taking its 3-day total to Rs. 18,08,502. On the other hand, Tholi Prema collected Rs.28,26,312 on its second day ending up with a 2-day total of Rs.52,51,867 in Krishna district.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actor opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas’s actor friends to fly London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Dil Raju to release noted comedian’s film