The principal shooting of Ram Charan’s Bollywood debut film Zanjeer has been wrapped up. The film’s Telugu version has been titled as Thoofan. Apoorva Lakhia is directing the film whereas Yogi has supervised the Telugu version. Priyanka Chopra is the lead actress and this is her first film opposite Ram Charan. As per the reports, Ram Charan, Prakash Raj, Sanjay Dutt and Priyanka Chopra were present on the sets of the film on the last day. Srihari is reprising Sanjay Dutt’s in the Telugu version. The film is set in the backdrop of oil mafia and Ram Charan will be playing a cop’s role. The makers have claimed that it’s not a frame by frame remake of the original version which had Amitabh Bachchan in lead role and also added that it’s more relevant to the contemporary setting. The post-production will begin soon and the release date will be formally announced at a later point of time.
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster