Gunasekhar’s upcoming film Rudhramadevi 3D is one of the biggest and most ambitious projects ever undertaken in Telugu cinema. The film narrates the story of Rani Rudramadevi, who ruled over the Kakatiya kingdom back in the 14th century AD and she was one of the most famous and one of the very few queens to have ruled in India. Since the story is of historical significance, Gunasekhar is leaving no stone unturned to make the film as grand as possible.
Apparently, Thota Tharani, the art director of the film, drew nearly 400 sketches out of which he selected the best few sketches to build 12 grand sets. Gunasekhar is reportedly spending almost Rs 15 crores on the sets alone which shows how big the production is going to be. Recently, he revealed that real jewellery, worth Rs 5 crores, is being used for the film. Anushka and Rana are playing lead roles in this period drama.
The film’s shooting is expected to be wrapped up later this year and it remains to be seen what the final budget of the film is going to be. Ilayaraja is scoring music for this 3D film and Ajay Vincent is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Positive word of mouth is a must for this Friday release movie
- Veteran actor flirts with Sunny Leone-Her reply was hilarious
- Star director’s daughter becomes an adult film actress
- Noted Tollywood production house to collaborate with Salman Khan
- Ananya Pandey joins Puri-Vijay’s film
- Indian 2 : Kajal Aggarwal in shock after freak incident on the sets