The most eagerly awaited movie of 2017, Baahubali The Conclusion, is all set to storm the screens across the world on April 28. Expectations on this magnum opus are humongous and going by the spectacular stunts showcased in the film’s trailer, movie lovers are surely in for a huge treat this summer.
Now, Rana’s latest statement has taken these expectations to the next level. Rana revealed that the action sequences in Baahubali’s climax shot on him and Prabhas are so dangerous, risky and adrenaline pumping that he even thought that either Prabhas or he will be alive after the shoot if they exactly executed whatever Rajamouli had envisioned in his mind.
The macho hunk also said that they took all the necessary precautions before shooting for those goosebumps inducing action sequences.
- Latest title of Bunny-Trivkram film goes viral
- Boney Kapoor to remake cult Bollywood film in the south
- Nani to launch young hero’s teaser
- Press Note : “Majili all set for Huge release in US”
- Poll: Which of these two constituencies will Pawan Kalyan win from?
- RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR gets a green signal from HC