Popular writer Sai Madhav Burra, who is acclaimed for his thought-provoking dialogues in movies such as Kanche, Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju, Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum and Gopala Gopala etc, has bagged two crazy projects.
Sai Madhav Burra will be penning dialogues for Mahesh Babu’s sister Manjula’s directorial debut film starring Sundeep Kishan and also for the much-awaited biopic on yesteryear legendary heroine Savithri, Mahanati. Mahanati has Keerthy Suresh essaying Savithri’s character, while Samantha will be seen in a crucial role.
Sai Madhav Burra’s next release will be Nandamuri Balakrishna’s landmark 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi