Kollywood stalwart actor Rajinikanth was hospitalized a couple of days ago. Doctors revealed that Rajini had an episode of giddiness and he successfully underwent Carotid Artery revascularization yesterday. Thalaivar is recovering well and he is likely to be discharged in a few days.
Meanwhile, thousands of Rajini fans from across the state offered special prayers for the legendary actor’s good health. Social media is flooded with get well soon messages and anxious posts. Fans are hoping that their demigod will recover soon and return home at the earliest. Rajini’s Annaatthe is gearing up for release on November 4.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lyricist Sirivennela Seetaramasastry passes away
- EMK: Mahesh – NTR episode locks premieres date
- This star hero to grace Balayya’s Unstoppable?
- Is Prabhas really attending Pushpa event?
- Trailer of Ranveer’s ’83’ is filled with patriotic emotions
- Raashi Khanna looks angelic in Pakka Commercial’s teaser