Released in 2017, Allu Arjun and Harish Shankar’s Duvvada Jagannadham went on to become a decent money-spinner at the box-office for its producer Dil Raju. Last week, there were reports that DJ will be remade in Hindi with young hero Siddharth Malhotra reprising Allu Arjun.
Now, if the ongoing speculations are anything to go by, two more young Bollywood stars, Tiger Shroff and Varun Dhawan, are said to be under consideration for the main lead. Apparently, Dil Raju himself will be bankrolling the remake in association with noted Bollywood producer BR Chopra. It’s still unclear whether Harish Shankar would direct DJ’s Hindi version or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu to join hands with this acclaimed Tamil director?
- Reputed filmmaker, to take over Prabhas’ next?
- Latest gossip about Pawan-Harish Shankar film goes viral
- Sukumar penning yet another script for star hero?
- Vaishnav Tej’s second film locked
- After Hindi, Agent Sai to be remade in this language?