Released in 2017, Allu Arjun and Harish Shankar’s Duvvada Jagannadham went on to become a decent money-spinner at the box-office for its producer Dil Raju. Last week, there were reports that DJ will be remade in Hindi with young hero Siddharth Malhotra reprising Allu Arjun.
Now, if the ongoing speculations are anything to go by, two more young Bollywood stars, Tiger Shroff and Varun Dhawan, are said to be under consideration for the main lead. Apparently, Dil Raju himself will be bankrolling the remake in association with noted Bollywood producer BR Chopra. It’s still unclear whether Harish Shankar would direct DJ’s Hindi version or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting