Actress Rakul Preet was entangled in several controversies until last month. However, the actress has silently wrapped up two exciting projects amid all the noise. Kondapolam under Krish’s direction in Telugu and Bollywood hero Arjun Kapoor’s as-yet-untitled Hindi film are the two projects Rakul will be seen in next.
Coincidentally, both Kondapolam and the Bollywood film will be skipping theatrical release and hit a leading OTT platform, according to the latest reports. While Kobdapolam is being made exclusively as a web film, the as-yet-untitled film with Arjun Kapoor is said to have been acquired by Netflix.
On the other hand, Rakul’s Check co-starring Nithiin and Priya Prakash Barrier under Chandrashekhar Yeleti’s direction is under progress now and even that film may have a direct release on an OTT platform. Stay tuned for official announcements.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success