Actress Rakul Preet was entangled in several controversies until last month. However, the actress has silently wrapped up two exciting projects amid all the noise. Kondapolam under Krish’s direction in Telugu and Bollywood hero Arjun Kapoor’s as-yet-untitled Hindi film are the two projects Rakul will be seen in next.
Coincidentally, both Kondapolam and the Bollywood film will be skipping theatrical release and hit a leading OTT platform, according to the latest reports. While Kobdapolam is being made exclusively as a web film, the as-yet-untitled film with Arjun Kapoor is said to have been acquired by Netflix.
On the other hand, Rakul’s Check co-starring Nithiin and Priya Prakash Barrier under Chandrashekhar Yeleti’s direction is under progress now and even that film may have a direct release on an OTT platform. Stay tuned for official announcements.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look of Ruhani Sharma’s HER unveiled
- Latest: Masooda’s tentative OTT release date is here
- NBK 108: Balakrishna-Anil Ravipudi film launches with a pooja ceremony
- Harish Shankar – Panchathantram is a content-rich film
- Is this the Telugu title of Thunivu?
- Mega hero’s film finds one more OTT platform