After the demise of actor and politician Taraka Ratna, Tollywood lost another celebrity. GG Krishna Rao, one of the famous editors of Tollywood, breathed his last this morning at his residence in Bengaluru.
The three-time Nandi Award-winning editor suffered from age-related health issues. The late technician worked as an editor for more than 300 movies in Telugu and Hindi. He worked with legendary directors like Dasari Narayana Rao, K Vishwanath, Bapu, and Jandhyala.
GG Krishna Rao worked as an editor for many classics like Sagara Sangamam, Saptapadi, Chinnabbayi, Milan, Subha Sankalpam, Subhalekha, Sankarabharanam, Sardar Paparayudu, Seethamaalakshmi, Nalugu Stambalata, Sri Ramarajyam and Sur Sangam.
Many celebs expressed their deepest condolences to the family of the late editor. We at 123telugu convey our deep condolences to GG Krishna Rao’s family during their time of grief. May his soul rest in peace.
Articles that might interest you:
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
- Allu Arjun thanks one and all as he completes 2 decades in TFI
- Japan’s never-ending love for RRR
- Another powerful addition to NTR 30 crew
- Pushpa 2’s big announcement on the way
- Phenomenal pre-sales in USA for Dasara
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food