While superstar Kamal Haasan is busy giving finishing touches to his Vishwaroopam 2, massive preparations are going on for his next. According to the latest grapevine, three major leading ladies will be cast opposite Kamal Haasan in this entertainer.
As the story required three heroines, director Ramesh Aravind has planned to rope in major south stars for these roles. Reports suggest that he has already been in talks with Trisha, Kajal Agarwal and Tamanna. Whether these ladies have okayed these offers, or will there be some new additions for the roles, only time will tell.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar