He is known for being the actor who has done several comedies through his career. But every time Allari Naresh did a serious role, he received immense critical acclaim.
And now, the actor is set to be seen in a thriller except with a comical edge to it, bringing both the worlds together.
Apparently, a film with E. Satti Babu with whom he collaborated several times in the past will be directing the movie that will be bankrolled by Lakshya Productions who are on the helm of the Telugu remake of 2 States.
Articles that might interest you:
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions