Here are a couple of throwback pictures of former star heroine Ramya Krishna from her Vallaikaapu (Seemantham) function. These memorable pictures are clicked by Ramya’s mother. Also seen in the other picture are Ramya’s 2 Periyammas (grand aunts) who are not alive now.
Ramya Krishna fell in love with her Chandralekha director Krishna Vamsi and the couple got married in 2003. Ramya gave birth to her son Ritwik Vamsi in 2005. The doting mother occasionally posts pictures of her grown up son on her social media accounts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool
- Anil Ravipudi’s film with Mahesh Babu very much on
- Disappointed Sandeep Reddy to announce a small film?
- Indraganti has no producer for his next?
- Rakul and Shraddha Kapoor to be summoned by the NCB?