Vijay, Kajal starrer Thuppaki is gearing up for its big release on November 9. The film, which was basically shot in Tamil, is being dubbed in Telugu and Shoba Rani of SVR Media has bought the distribution rights for a bomb. The latest news is that the film’s audio might be launched on October 29 in Hyderabad. A R Murugadoss has directed the film and Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer. The film’s trailer which was recently launched in Tamil received fantastic response and reports from Kollywood suggest that it’s going to be a stylish action thriller. Most part of the film was shot in Mumbai. Vidyut, who was last seen in Billa 2, is playing the main villain’s role. Harris Jayaraj has composed the music. So far none of Vijay’s films, including Shankar’s Snehitudu, have managed to do well at box office in Andhra Pradesh. We’ll have to wait and see if Thuppaki manages to break that barrier for Vijay.
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition