Thuppakki starring Vijay, Kajal and Vidyut has been postponed to November 13.The film was earlier supposed to release on November 9; however, we have received information that Shobha Rani, who bought the film’s dubbing rights, has decided to release the film on November 13. A R Murugadoss directed the film and it’s about a police offers who’s on a hot pursuit to nab a terrorist in Mumbai.
Vijay is playing the role of a police officer and Vidyut will be seen as the terrorist. The film’s music has been composed by Harris Jayaraj and Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer. Most part of the film has been shot in Mumbai. This is the first time Murugadoss and Vijay have teamed up for a film and expectations are sky high in Tamil Nadu over this film. The buzz about the film is good and it remains to be seen if Vijay can impress the audience in Andhra Pradesh as well at least this time.
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy