With the decision of the Andhra Pradesh state government, theater-owners have been facing so many problems.
It is already known that the government has directed the owners of the theaters to sell the movie tickets at lower prices. This decision gave rise to huge losses for the owners.
So, more than 50 theaters in the East Godavari district are closed voluntarily as it is quite impossible to maintain theaters by selling tickets at government-decided prices.
If the same situation continues in the state, many more theaters will be closed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thank You movie
- Nagarjuna leaves for Goa due to this reason
- Viral Video: Samantha showcases her amazing skiing skills
- Press Note : The Roar of “Akhanda” is now on Disney+Hotstar
- Prabhas signs a project with Maruthi?
- Mahesh Babu’s heartwarming comment on heart surgeries for kids