Adipurush is one of the most awaited films as it has superstar Prabhas playing the main lead. The film based on Ramayana is directed by Om Raut who last made the hit film Tanhaji.
The film is done with its shoot and is busy with its post-production as of now. The film is co-produced by T Series and producer Bhushan Kumar says that he is planning to hike the ticket prices all over the country.
Speaking in an interview, Bhushan Kumar says that Adipurush is a special film and the audience will not mind paying extra bucks to watch it on the big screen as it is a lifetime experience.
Already, the public in Telugu states is not happy with the hike in prices and we need to see how they would react to his statement from the makers of Adipurush.
Articles that might interest you:
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away
- Mahesh Babu to kickstart SSMB28 this month
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times