Bollywood Megastar Salman Khan has now come up with the film Tiger 3. The first two parts of the Tiger franchise are humongous blockbusters, but Tiger 3 is finding it tough at the box office. Unlike Ek Tha Tiger and Tiger Zinda Hai, the third installment didn’t get good word of mouth, and this hampered the collections.
The movie registered significant drops on weekdays. On top of that, the film also faced the heat of the ODI World Cup. As per early estimates, the final match affected the movie big time. Including Sunday’s collections, Tiger 3 made about 225 crores nett in India.
Looking at the current trend, it will be difficult for Tiger 3 to cross the 300 crores mark in India and is likely to settle below Tiger Zinda Hai’s collections (339 crores nett in India). The overseas performance of Tiger 3 is disappointing as well. The movie, directed by Maneesh Sharma, has Katrina Kaif and Emraan Hashmi in the key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to Animal, Rashmika’s scenes extended in Pushpa 2?
- Trisha to romance Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna next?
- Hi Nanna packs a punch on Sunday; Here’s the 4-day Nizam collection
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi greets ex-CM KCR in hospital
- Animal: Tripti Dimri reveals how her parents reacted to her bold scenes
- Thalaivar 170 title announcement time locked