As the release date is fast approaching for Sundeep Kishan’s latest action entertainer, Tiger, the film’s unit has stepped up its promotions. Speaking to the popular news agency IANS, the film’s director, VI Anand, spoke at length about the idea behind the making of this film. Anand revealed that Tiger is the name of the character played by Sundeep and that it is based on a real life incident.
The former associate of AR Murugadoss further said that there is an underlying social message which forms the crux of the film. Tiger is a tale of love and friendship and it was majorly shot in the sacred town of Varanasi.
Apart from Sundeep, Rahul Ravindran and Seerat Kapoor are playing the lead roles and the film is gearing up for a wide release this Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?