Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently fighting for the MLA seat from Hindupur, which is expected to be a Nandamuri stronghold. Sr NTR and Nandamuri Hariskrishna contested successfully from this area and a few weeks ago, Balakrishna’s election was expected to be a one sided event.
However, we have heard reports that the contest is turning out to be a very close fight, with a slight advantage for Balakrishna. This is due to the intense campaigning being done by opposition parties, claiming that Balakrishna is a non local who will leave the constituency after victory.
To counter these claims, Balakrishna has bought a house in the area and his family members are also campaigning extensively. This will be one contest to watch out for.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties