Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently fighting for the MLA seat from Hindupur, which is expected to be a Nandamuri stronghold. Sr NTR and Nandamuri Hariskrishna contested successfully from this area and a few weeks ago, Balakrishna’s election was expected to be a one sided event.
However, we have heard reports that the contest is turning out to be a very close fight, with a slight advantage for Balakrishna. This is due to the intense campaigning being done by opposition parties, claiming that Balakrishna is a non local who will leave the constituency after victory.
To counter these claims, Balakrishna has bought a house in the area and his family members are also campaigning extensively. This will be one contest to watch out for.
Articles that might interest you:
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team