Yesterday, both Padi Padi Leche Manasu and Antariksham opened to some mixed reviews all over. Both the films had a very good buzz all over and one can say they did not meet the high expectations they were laid upon.
Both the films had good occupancy yesterday in the Telugu states and for them to be in a safe zone, they have to make the most of it during this Christmas weekend.
Everyone has holidays and will surely watch movies and keeping this in mind, the makers need to push their films even more so that they can be safe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next to be unveiled soon
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details