Yesterday, both Padi Padi Leche Manasu and Antariksham opened to some mixed reviews all over. Both the films had a very good buzz all over and one can say they did not meet the high expectations they were laid upon.
Both the films had good occupancy yesterday in the Telugu states and for them to be in a safe zone, they have to make the most of it during this Christmas weekend.
Everyone has holidays and will surely watch movies and keeping this in mind, the makers need to push their films even more so that they can be safe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha starting a new line of business
- Balakrishna gearing up for action-packed Akhanda schedule
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?