It is a known fact that Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej, is busy shooting for two of his next projects Supreme and Tikka back to back. Meanwhile, latest update reveals that Tikka’s third schedule is slated to kick off in Hyderabad from the 19th of this month.
Some key scenes will be shot in a specially erected set in Ramoji Film City. The action entertainer is being directed by Sunil Reddy of Kalyan Ram’s ‘OM’ fame. Larissa Bonesi and Mannara Chopra are the female leads. Rohini Reddy is producing the film and SS Thaman is scoring the sound track.
- Chiranjeevi’s granddaughter gets a cute name
- F2 & VVR latest Nizam collections
- VVR’s latest 8-day AP/TG collections
- Special guest and date locked for Vaishna Tej’s mega entry
- Telugu girl raises the heat on the beaches of Sri Lanka