It is a known fact that Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej, is busy shooting for two of his next projects Supreme and Tikka back to back. Meanwhile, latest update reveals that Tikka’s third schedule is slated to kick off in Hyderabad from the 19th of this month.
Some key scenes will be shot in a specially erected set in Ramoji Film City. The action entertainer is being directed by Sunil Reddy of Kalyan Ram’s ‘OM’ fame. Larissa Bonesi and Mannara Chopra are the female leads. Rohini Reddy is producing the film and SS Thaman is scoring the sound track.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day