Actor Siddhu Jonnalagadda starrer DJ Tillu created a sensation at the box office. The sequel is also announced and it’s shoot is underway. Titled Tillu Square, the movie has made the headlines again.
When the movie announced, the makers announced that Sreeleela is the heroine and after few days she walked out of the project for unknown reasons. Anupama Parameswaran grabbed the chance to act in the sequel and after shooting for few days, she also walked out of the project.
The makers are tightlipped about this and the latest news is that Madonna Sebastian, who was last seen in Shyam Singha Roy, replaced Anupama. An official announcement is yet to be made.
Helmed by Mallik Ram, the movie is bankrolled by Sithara Entertainments and Fortune Four Cinemas, the movie will have the music composed by Sricharan Pakala and Ram Miriyala.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for the release of Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura first single
- Latest: Balakrishna responds to the controversy about his comments on nurses
- Latest US collections of Writer Padmabhushan
- Koratala Siva prepares solid plan for NTR30
- Latest: Mahesh Babu reviews Writer Padmabhushan
- Mega hero to launch the trailer of Vinaro Bhagyamu Vishnu Katha