Everybody is aware that the pre-release event of Pawan Kalyan’s Bheemla Nayak got cancelled on the sudden demise of AP minister Mekapati Gowtham Reddy. Also, the makers have confirmed that the event will be held tomorrow.
Today, they have made an official announcement that the event will be held at Yousufguda Police Grounds. Also, they have revealed that the event will be happening tomorrow from 06:30 PM onwards. TRS Ministers KTR, Talasani Srinivas Yadav and MLA Maganti Gopinath are the chief guests for this grand event.
Actresses Nithya Menen and Samuktha Menon are the leading ladies in this Saagar K Chandra directorial. Produced by Naga Vamsi of Sithara Entertainments, the movie, which has Thaman’s music, is all set to hit screens this Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha launches her production house – Deets inside
- It’s a blessing: Meenakshi Chaudhary on acting with Mahesh Babu and Vijay
- Tiger Vs. Pathaan: No truth in those rumors
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar & Ajay Devgn receive legal notices; Here’s why
- Chandoo Mondeti opens up about Sai Pallavi’s role in Thandel
- Runtime locked for Salaar?