It’s been reported already that Akkineni family hero Sumanth will be reprising the role of his legendary grandfather ANR in NTR biopic. Sumanth had already joined the shoot and a few crucial combination scenes were canned on him and Balakrishna.
Now, the latest update is that on the occasion of Akkineni Nageswara Rao’s birth anniversary, the unit will be unveiling ANR’s Look at 9:33 am tomorrow. Now, fans from both Akkineni and Nandamuri families are eagerly waiting to see Sumanth’s look as ANR.
Balakrishna and Vidya Balan will be playing NT Rama Rao and Basavatarakam’s roles in NTR. Krish is the director and Vishnu Induri and Sai Korrapati are the producers of this prestigious project along with Balayya.
- Temper’s Hindi remake delays Ranveer, Deepika’s honeymoon
- Indian2’s shoot to be delayed by another week
- India’s Village Rockstars out of Oscar race
- Sai Pallavi is the soul of Maari 2 : Dhanush
- Pressnote : Watch Antariksham or Padi Padi Leche Manasu in Regal & AMC for free