It’s been reported already that Akkineni family hero Sumanth will be reprising the role of his legendary grandfather ANR in NTR biopic. Sumanth had already joined the shoot and a few crucial combination scenes were canned on him and Balakrishna.
Now, the latest update is that on the occasion of Akkineni Nageswara Rao’s birth anniversary, the unit will be unveiling ANR’s Look at 9:33 am tomorrow. Now, fans from both Akkineni and Nandamuri families are eagerly waiting to see Sumanth’s look as ANR.
Balakrishna and Vidya Balan will be playing NT Rama Rao and Basavatarakam’s roles in NTR. Krish is the director and Vishnu Induri and Sai Korrapati are the producers of this prestigious project along with Balayya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s brother passes comments on Akhanda
- Chiranjeevi appreciates Nani for SSR – Pic goes viral
- Dulquer Salman tests positive for Covid 19
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is on board for Sundeep Kishan’s Michael
- We made Loser season 2 to satisfy everyone – Supriya
- Interesting update on Akhil-Surender Reddy film