It’s been reported already that Akkineni family hero Sumanth will be reprising the role of his legendary grandfather ANR in NTR biopic. Sumanth had already joined the shoot and a few crucial combination scenes were canned on him and Balakrishna.
Now, the latest update is that on the occasion of Akkineni Nageswara Rao’s birth anniversary, the unit will be unveiling ANR’s Look at 9:33 am tomorrow. Now, fans from both Akkineni and Nandamuri families are eagerly waiting to see Sumanth’s look as ANR.
Balakrishna and Vidya Balan will be playing NT Rama Rao and Basavatarakam’s roles in NTR. Krish is the director and Vishnu Induri and Sai Korrapati are the producers of this prestigious project along with Balayya.
- Lakshmi Manchu makes a shocking revelation about harassment
- Team Savyasachi kick start promotions
- Hello Guru opens with good occupancy all over
- Maharshi’s US schedule begins finally
- Nikhil, Nivetha Thomas’ film to be launched tomorrow