It’s been reported already that Akkineni family hero Sumanth will be reprising the role of his legendary grandfather ANR in NTR biopic. Sumanth had already joined the shoot and a few crucial combination scenes were canned on him and Balakrishna.
Now, the latest update is that on the occasion of Akkineni Nageswara Rao’s birth anniversary, the unit will be unveiling ANR’s Look at 9:33 am tomorrow. Now, fans from both Akkineni and Nandamuri families are eagerly waiting to see Sumanth’s look as ANR.
Balakrishna and Vidya Balan will be playing NT Rama Rao and Basavatarakam’s roles in NTR. Krish is the director and Vishnu Induri and Sai Korrapati are the producers of this prestigious project along with Balayya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh and family return after Europe holiday
- After Hippi, Karthikeya vows to bounce back with Guna 369
- Solid deal for Rakshasudu’s Hindi dubbing & Telugu satellite rights
- Neil wraps up his part for Saaho; Shares an emotional post
- Teaser for Arjun Reddy Tamil remake impresses this time
- Sharwanand injured on 96’s set; To undergo surgery