It is a known fact that Sukumar will be directing Allu Arjun for an action entertainer which will be going on floors in the second half of 2019. Sukumar has already been scouting for locations for this film.
The news now is that the film will be based in and around Tirupathi. Sukumar is currently camped in Tirupathi and is scouting for locations in the forest areas of that region.
The film is based on the sandalwood smuggling and Allu Arjun will be seen in a hard-hitting role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja’s first-day collections in AP/TG
- Tamannaah opens up about the books that changed her life
- Star producer buys Nizam rights of Chiru’s next?
- Interesting update on Mahesh’s role in Vamsi Paidipally film
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Pawan Kalyan to romance Varun Tej’s heroine?