It is a known fact that Sukumar will be directing Allu Arjun for an action entertainer which will be going on floors in the second half of 2019. Sukumar has already been scouting for locations for this film.
The news now is that the film will be based in and around Tirupathi. Sukumar is currently camped in Tirupathi and is scouting for locations in the forest areas of that region.
The film is based on the sandalwood smuggling and Allu Arjun will be seen in a hard-hitting role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parking fee at theatres to be charged soon?
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India