For the past few months, hero Nikhil has been shooting for his 15th project, the Telugu remake of the super hit Kannada movie, Kirik Party. The film was shot in several challenging locales in Uttarakhand and other parts of North India.
This as-yet-untitled movie’s pre-look will be out on November 30 and the title and first look poster will be released on December 2. Nikhil is going to be seen as a student leader in the movie. Kannada actress Samyukta Hegde is playing one of the female leads.
Anil Sunkara is producing the movie under AK Entertainments banner. This is his 11th project. Debutant Sharan Koppishetty is directing the film and Nikhil’s close friends and directors Sudheer Varma and Chandoo Mondeti have penned the screenplay and dialogues respectively.
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next